Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2013 Fall Color Report - Part I



You know I love that time of year when we get to analyze the trends and declare what is hip & happening for every season! Fall's colors this year are vibrant & rich, with emerald still going strong, which I won't complain about one bit. 
 
I put together a bit of color inspiration series to give you a few fresh ideas for your big day.  I have never really been a neutral girl, so the promise of all of these bright shades being readily available in accessories and textiles makes me positively giddy, of course.  Here are the first two colors to brighten your Tuesday afternoon!
 
First up . . . EMERALD!!
 
 
Leave it to beautiful Greece to provide the inspiration for this gorgeous MYKONOS BLUE...
 
 
Which is your favorite?  Excited to see what's next? 
You'll have to check back tomorrow to see!
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment