Monday, February 18, 2013

For the brand new bride-to-be

A girlfriend of mine and I were talking about engagement presents last night. Sweet little “I’m excited for you!” gifts to give to recently engaged girlfriends and what to bring to engagement parties.

Gift Giving: One of my favorite topics.

Here are three I’m loving most right now:


Kate Spade "MRS" Earrings
  
Simplified Wedding Planner by Emily Ley



For engagement parties, a small, celebratory gift will be just enough. A nice bottle of champagne with a set of monogrammed flutes or a set of stationery with both of their first initials (they’ll have to begin writing thank you notes right away!) are great bets.

Stay tuned to my Pintrest Page for more ideas – I’ll pack a board with some more of my favorites for you today. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment